Friday, February 16, 2007

You scratch my back... I'll scratch my head & look confused until you go away

In the world of communication I am sure you’ve head it’s not what you know, but who you know. We’ll scratch that… I’m here to tell you it’s not who you know, but who knows YOU. Not who knows your name, your face, or your daddy… but who knows your purpose and your credibility. Do you have anything to offer me? The communication industry thrives on reciprocal relationships. You scratch my back, ill scratch yours. If you don’t have anything to offer me, then we probably won’t do business more than once. To be continued...

2 comments:

College Bloggers said...

Amen.

ciggsdeclove said...

Yea, but often times if your father knows someone that is usually able to yield a fruitful relationship regardless of the persons view towards you; it is often times reffered to as a "favor".